CCA Legal Incubator (formerly known as CLInc.)
CCA Legal Incubator (previously known as CLInc.), which is a legal startup first initiated by Chooi & Company to play our part in contributing to the startup community in Malaysia, shall now be driven forth by all of us at CCA.
Startups are the engine of youth for the future of the nation. We have seen too many great ideas go down the drain as most startups cannot afford legal advice, let alone having lawyers on board to support their growth.
The aims and objectives of CCA Legal Incubator (CCA LInc.) are:
- catalysing the startups and social enterprises support ecosystem
- promoting business growth
- reinventing the practice of law and making legal services and advice accessible to startups
- raising legal awareness amongst startups
- sharing key legal and business developments and issues with the startup community
We offer professional legal services and advice at a cost affordable for startups and sometimes on pro bono basis.
We also organise complimentary workshops and legal clinics, and provide startups with access to a network of investors, angels and venture capitalists.
Watch this space to join us for our next CCA LInc. event!